Super fast and light, this soup is great for lunch or dinner. Use organic ingredients and enjoy it with a hearty multigrain bread or wheat crackers (serves 4).
4T and 1t miso
1/3C onion-medium dice
3 cloves garlic-chopped
2 1/2C cauliflower florets
1/2 bunch arugula-rough chop
4 large kale leaves-rough chop
6 shiso leaves-rough chop
1/2 bunch radishes-thinly sliced
1t freshly ground pepper
4t sesame seeds
1. Bring water to a boil and add miso. Simmer until disolved, ~2 minutes.
2. Add onion, garlic, and cauliflower and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Add arugula, kale, shiso, radishes, and pepper.
4. Crack one egg at a time into a large spoon or ramekin, and slowly lower it into the simmering soup. Poach eggs for 1 minute and turn off the heat.
5. Carefully, spoon soup into 4 bowls. Place one egg into each bowl-being careful not to puncture the yolk. Top each bowl with 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds, and enjoy!