Dinner again? A tweaked alternative to a restaurant classic (serves 2):
2, 8oz salmon fillets
3/4 lb snow peas
2 potatoes-diced into uniform shape of your choice
2 Chinese eggplants-diced into uniform shape of your choice
6 oz Greek style yogurt
1 cucumber-small dice
1/2 cup dill
Italian seasoning-to taste
1. Season salmon fillets with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
2. Coat pan with olive oil and sear fillets on both sides, until golden; finish salmon in a 400F oven.
3. Blanch snow peas, by tossing them into a pot of boiling, salted water for ~15 seconds; immediately remove and submerge in an ice bath for ~15 seconds (to stop the cooking process).
4. Toss potatoes and eggplant in olive oil and season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper; roast both in the same roasting dish on 400F until tender when pierced with a fork.
5. Combine Greek yogurt, cucumber, dill, salt, and pepper.
6. Serve salmon over snow peas and top with yogurt sauce; serve potatoes and eggplant on the side.